Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Unchapped Investigates: Chapstick Mixstix Green Apple Caramel DISCONTINUED?!

If your a fan of the Chapstick Mixstixes, don't panic yet.

Yesterday, I was on the Chapstick website looking for some info for my previous blog post. I noticed that when I clicked on Mixstix, only Stawberry Banana Smoothie and Lemon Berry Sorbet showed up. There was no mention of Green Apple Caramel.

I'm wondering if this means it's going to be discontinued soon or if it's just a mistake. I'm not sure how long the website's been like this, so it might mean nothing and it's just a fluke that's been missing for awhile. 

I found that Green Apple Caramel is sold online on Drugstore.com and Walgreens.com. What's interesting is that although Walgreens sells all three flavors of Mixstix, Green Apple Caramel is the only flavor not available in Walgreens stores.

I did some research and I can't find anything about it possibly being discontinued. I decided to contact Chapstick today and I'm hoping to get a response soon. When I do, I'll update this post with the information I get.

UPDATE: I still haven't received a response from Chapstick, so I doubt I will. This mystery still remains unsolved. I have been looking for Green Apple Caramel in stores, and I haven't seen it.


No comments:

Post a Comment